Constellation

Объявление

Уважаемые рекруты! Администрация ресурса mybb заблокировала регистрацию с mail.ru. Регистрируйтесь на сайте с помощью rambler почты. Если у вас регистрация на mail.ru и вы не можете вспомнить пароль, новый пароль вам на почту не пришлют. В этом случае обратитесь к администратору форума Constellation - KceHoJIory

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

sHooR1ck join

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

Правила оформления заявки (How to fill in the form)
1. First Name: Aleksandr
2. Country/City:(We need to know for grouping) Lithuania/Klaipeda
3. Your Age: (Very important) 20
4. In Game Name:sHooR1ck
5. Level/Class: (Also Important) 53 Spoiler
6. What's your Gear?: (Armor, Weapon, Jewelry) Full C grade common
7. How often do you play?: (days per week) 7/7
8. Time when you usually play: Don't have time when i play but i think 17:00-24:00 (but that time not every day)
9. What clan you ever been part of? Why decided to leave?: -
10. Why Us TBK (Trade-Military Coalition)? Any good reasons? Becouse this clan is "english talking"
11. What do you expect from the clan (TBK) and what you got to offer? help each other, PVP, castle siege's.
12. Do you have any friends in this clan (TBK)?No
13. Able to use Ventrilo/Skype? Have a mic? Able to use Ventrilo, yes have mic.
14. Able to visit Clan Forums and wwwforum.asterios.tm? No
15. Do you have any other toons (support characters)(think) Their level and class: -
16. PK/PVP Counter  15/1
17. Your in game experience ( Playing other classes, pvp, pve) 4 years, yea i played with a lot of characters, i know what to do in mass pvp with my class, pve too.

hey there, you could do lil more then just copy/paste your friends post, but I guess you'll be fine. You still have to use server forums they got some English topics there it will help you believe me. As far as from me take +1. Like it is mentioned in the application no multi-clanning  is allowed. Having a BH as a main is tough but profitable hope you stay with it. Good luck

+1

Добро)

Принят. Закрыто.
Admitted. Closed.